Thursday, January 28, 2010

sisters

The other night I was talking to David that one day, not anytime soon!, I wanted another baby. We turned and asked Lydia if she wanted a sister and she thought a sec. and nodded her head yes and said yes!
So just now we were watching Lydia, she was nursing for a sec., and David said isn't it nice that we didn't have a kid yet, think of how it would be trying to feed a new baby when Lydia is like "hey!" so I looked down at Lydia and asked if she wanted a brother. She thought about it again and shook her head no. We thought that was funny and then asked her again about a sister, she said yes! while nodding yes and got up and said sister!
I think she knows something we don't.
just so you all know, I am not pregnant and not planning on it anytime soon, just thought it was a cute story. I love Lydia and David. They are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment