Wednesday, February 24, 2010

middle of the night

Not a ton of stuff really going on. I'm going to be trying out for Seaworld on Fri. for Characters. Hopefully with get something, really need a better paying job. I love Pizza Hut but need something that pays more.
Lydia is cute as always. She's got a new thing lately of not napping and then waking up at 2 or 3 and staying up for about 3 hours. Very fun....
She's learned to count to 10! Ever day when we walk down the stairs we count the steps. So she can count to 10. It's so cute to hear her have a hard time saying the numbers except 7. Says that one clear as a bell. :) kinda funny. We went to the play ground the other day for about an hour, and all she wanted to do is swing on the swings. I remember when she was first born and for the first year she hated her swing we had. Now she loves it. She also loves the slides but doesn't like that it's sand on the ground. She doesn't really like sand. She's very timid when we come up to it and wants me to carry her till I get her in the swings. Then I take her out when she wants to go down the slide, but I set her down so she walks and gets used to the sand. What's funny is that I have to do that every time. She's still timid. She's got such a personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment