Wednesday, January 27, 2010

playing with Lydia


Yesterday was so funny! we were playing out on our deck drawing with chalk and I was trying to teach her colors and shapes. She's getting those pretty good now, love mickey mouse play house for that!
So I go inside to work on this for a min while she continues to play. She likes playing with the door, she opens and closes it all the time, I didn't think anything of it. Then I hear something kinda funny like something hitting the ground. So I go out side with Lydia and look over the deck. Ya she threw a ton of her toys over the edge. Ha ha. I was trying so hard not to laugh as I tell her not to do that. She's so dang cute!
She loves slides. We were saying hi to daddy a few weeks ago and there is a little playground outside Lego, she did not want to leave! She also has learned to wait her turn and to let other kids push in front of her too sometimes. I at least know she's not going to be the bully.
She absolutely loves Tinkerbell and Hairspray. She's got some good taste in music. She also loves wicked the musical too. I love it. I probably watch Hairspray 4 times a day and Tinkerbell at least 3 times. She shakes her booty and says "shake it" ha ha! she's soo cute. I love her so much and she's so much fun to play with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment